Héli-Union Industry was initially created to provide technical support services for Héli-Union Oil & Gas activity. Formerly established in Issy-les-Moulineaux, the maintenance activity was then relocated in 1986 to a more spacious hangar in Toussus-le-Noble due to a significant increase in demand. The name Héli-Union Industry was then officialised in 1994. Since then, Héli-Union has gradually developped and expanded, that today, its maintenance hangar reaches the surface area of 5000m² with more than 100 employees. Ever since its creation, Héli-Union has served a significant number of civil, military and government clients, and has successfully gained its reputation as one of the best heavy helicopter maintenance centers in Europe.
Héli-Union proposes maintenance, personalisation, repair and modification of helicopters along with specialised helicopter technical and logistical support for clients from all backgrounds nationally and internationally. With a highly capable engineering staff and an extensive experience in the industry, Héli-Union is able to offer high quality maintenance service such as :
- Maintenance inspections (G checks) for heavy, medium and light helicopters
- Equipment installations
- Design modifications
- Test bench
- Avionics helicopter license renewal
- Aircraft mobilisation
- Aircraft painting
- Helicopter parts sales
Heli-Union’s turnkey solutions covers:
- EASA PART 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation
- FRA 145 French Military Approved Maintenance Organisation
(Dauphin N, Dauphin Pedro, Panther, Super Puma, Cougar, Caracal and H225)
- CMR/AMO-0018 Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority Maintenance Agreement Specifications
Since 1994 :
• Line maintenance on customer operating site
• Maintenance troubleshooting support. Maintenance Controle Center team 24.7 on call.
• Mobile repair team deployable world wide for assistance (Airframe and Engine)
• Maintenance project management (New hangar, New base, etc..)
• Technical support with qualified engineers for work orders
• OEM interface and technical support contract
• Special maintenance jobs such as on site aircraft painting, heavy repair and
• HUMS expertise and analysis.
Partial or Full integrated airworthiness assistance including :
• Definition of the maintenance policy
• Maintenance program / Maintenance schedule building
• Aircraft status
• Line / Base maintenance Work order management
• Configuration management
• SB / ASB / AD analysis
• OEM tech pubs subscription and management
• Reliability program and reporting.
Spares and Logistics
Heli-Union logistics supports include sourcing and storing of more than 130.000 references
of helicopter parts that can be dispatched worldwide, inventory management, 24/7 AOG
support and aircraft mobilisation.
Heli-Union is also the authorised dealer of:
MODIFICATION AND PRODUCTION APPROVALS
• EASA PART 21 J Alternative Procedures to Design Organisation Approval (APDOA). Design and certify a wide array of modifications certifiable in EASA Airworthiness jurisdiction.
• EASA Part 21 G Production Organisation Approval (POA)
• FRA 21 J French Military Approved Organisation
PART 21 J AND G APPROVALS
Through our Part 21 J and G approvals, Heli Union regularly performs radio avionics modifications on our own helicopters. Thus, we also have an experienced team, which includes the flight test pilot (EPNER qualified).